Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give the Gift of Fitness and Health

It's the holiday season. We're all thinking about what to give that friend, spouse, son/daughter, relative, neighbor, parent, special person, etc. And maybe you're thinking about what to get for yourself, too. New Year's Eve is a little more than a month away and in the Top 10 New Year's Resolutions, "getting fit" and "taming the bulge" are numbers 2 and 3 respectively. On another site, the number 1 New Year's resolution was "Lose Weight and get in Better Physical Shape." They've been on my list for years and thankfully, I finally did something to follow through on those resolutions.

If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm a disciple of P90X. I enjoy the workouts, I like what it's done for me physically and I love the way I feel now that I'm doing it consistently. I feel better than I have in years.

If you've been thinking about getting a fitness program for yourself or for someone special, go to my BeachBody website to find the right fitness program for you or that special person in your life. You can find information about P90X or Insanity on the main page, or click on the "Shop" button to browse through some of their other programs. For the price of a month or two at a gym or at a fraction of the cost of a machine you bought but aren't using, you can have a program that will motivate and inspire you to get fit and to stay in shape all year long.


I completely believe in BeachBody products and with their "no-questions-asked" money back guarantees, (e.g. P90X has a 90 day money back guarantee), you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment