Monday, December 6, 2010

Some Links

I haven't posted much lately, but have come across some links I've thought were worth posting here. This first link, I can appreciate from the fitness as well as the photography side of things. The fitness part at the beginning; the photography part during the second half:

A Couple's P90X Transformation Story

This one is just plain funny. If you've been through P90X, you know what it's like at the beginning. Most of us don't want to admit to hard it is - at least not publicly, but this guy definitely tells it like it is. I have to admit, I never was as bad as he describes, but I can definitely relate. (Caution: He uses some inappropriate language, but uses it appropriately.)

Tony Horton and his P90X Wants Me Dead blog post (not mine)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment